Our Palm Coast Foot and Ankle Pain Office
- Palm Coast Office
21 Hospital Drive, Suite 170A
Palm Coast, FL 32164
- Phone: 386-586-7373
- Fax: 386-586-7346
- Toll Free: 877-816-8826
- Office Hours:
At Atlantic Foot and Ankle, we strive to give you outstanding quality care and comfort for all of your foot and ankle needs. We understand how pain in your feet can have an overwhelming domino effect on your life. This is why we have dedicated our lives to learning advanced techniques and acquiring the proper tools to relieve pain and discomfort while nurturing our clients’ feet. We want you to be able to put your best foot forward—and we can help you do just that.
|8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Palm Coast, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield (PPO ONLY)
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Florida Memorial Health Network
- Health Partnership Plan
- Healthy Kids
- United Health Care (PPO ONLY)
- Volusia Health Network
- Volusia County Employees
And many more. Please contact our office to verify Insurances.
Some of the on-site features we offer:
- X-ray Equipment
- Matrixectomy (ingrown nail)
- Laser Therapy for Fungus Toenails
- Diabetic Shoes
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Come visit our Palm Coast office and see how our lifelong passion for helping those in need can help you get back on your feet. No matter what your injury or ailment, our office is fully prepared to diagnose and treat…
- Heel pain
- Foot and ankle trauma
- Skin and toenail ailments
- Diabetic foot care
- Diabetic wounds
- Injuries requiring surgery
- Complications from bad footwear
In addition to diagnostics and treatment, this office also has convenient access—right around the corner—to our Right Fit Shoe Store, where you can find proper support from the perfect shoe.
Call us at (386) 586-7373 or come on down to our Palm Coast office today. One simple appointment is all it will take for you to get back on a pain-free path. Call now and get the relief you need to stand tall, and the tools you need to get back to kicking life in the butt.
Directions to Our Palm Coast Office
From Downtown Palm Coast:
- Head west on Palm Harbor Parkway toward Coral Way.
- After 0.4 miles, turn left onto Florida Park Drive N.
- Follow Florida Park Drive for 1.9 miles.
- When you reach Palm Coast Parkway, turn right.
- After 0.9 miles, use the left two lanes to turn left toward I-95.
- After 5.4 miles, merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 284 for Florida 100 after 5.0 miles, toward Bunnell/Flagler Beach/Old 91.
- Turn right onto E Moody Blvd after 0.4 miles (signs for Bunnell).
- When you come to Memorial Medical Parkway (0.3 miles), turn right.
- After another 0.3 mi, turn left onto Hospital Dr and follow for 279 feet.
- Turn right and our office will be on the left after 0.2 miles.
From the West:
- Head east on FL-100 E/FL-20 E toward John Campbell Drive.
- Turn left onto N State Street.
- After 0.5 miles, turn left onto FL-100 E/E Moody Blvd.
- Follow E. Moody Blvd for 4.1 miles.
- Turn left onto Town Center Boulevard.
- After 0.4 miles, turn right and our office will be on the right after 0.1 mile.