Our Orange City Foot and Ankle Pain Office
- Orange City Office
963 Town Center Drive, Suite 200
Orange City, FL 32763
- Phone: 386-775-2281
- Fax: 386-775-2482
- Toll Free: 877-816-8826
- Office Hours:
With a dedicated and hardworking team, the Orange City Atlantic Foot and Ankle office is exactly where you need to be when foot problems arise. Our specially trained podiatrists and staff have committed their lives to helping foot and ankle sufferers like you find the best care options available, no matter the problem.
Although we have one focus—your feet—we take the time and attention to discover all aspects of your discomfort. We won’t just stick you in a brace and shove you out the door. We pride ourselves not only in diagnosing and treating injuries and complications, but also in educating you on proper foot care techniques.
|8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Orange City, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield (PPO ONLY)
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Florida Memorial Health Network
- Health Partnership Plan
- Healthy Kids
- United Health Care (PPO ONLY)
- Volusia Health Network
- Volusia County Employees
And many more. Please contact our office to verify Insurances.
Some of the on-site features we offer:
- X-ray Equipment
- Matrixectomy (ingrown nail)
- Laser Therapy for Fungus Toenails
- Diabetic Shoes
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Come visit our Orange City office to see how our vast knowledge and dedication can help you with all of your foot and ankle needs, including:
- Heel pain
- Sports medicine and foot and ankle trauma
- Skin and toenail ailments
- Diabetic foot care
- Diabetic wounds
- Comprehensive footwear diagnostics
We’re waiting to get you back on your feet. Call us at (386) 775-2281 or come down to our office today so you can feel relief tomorrow.
Directions to Our Orange City Office
From Downtown Orange City:
- Head west on E Graves Avenue toward N Volusia Avenue
- Turn left onto US-17 S/US-92 W/S Volusia Avenue.
- After 1.8 miles, use the left two lanes to turn left onto Enterprise Road.
- Follow Enterprise Road. for 1.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Town Center Dr for 0.1 mile and our office will be on the left.
From the South:
- Head northeast on I-4 E.
- Take exit 108 toward Deltona/DeBary.
- After 0.4 mile, use the left lane to turn onto DeBary Avenue.
- Take an immediate left onto Deltona Boulevard, and after 1.0 mile, turn left onto Enterprise Road.
- After 1.8 miles, turn right onto Town Center Drive.
- Our office will be on the left after 0.1 mile.