No one should be forced to give up the activities he loves because he can’t stand the distress of foot or ankle pain. That being said, are you sacrificing your quality of life because of a foot problem that won’t go away?
- How many jogs have you postponed lately because you hurt too much?
- When was the last time you played your favorite sport without wincing or bowing out early because of pain?
- Are your feet in pain 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
- Do you dread getting up in the morning because it means that you’ll have to walk and put weight on your throbbing feet?
- Are you finding it difficult to enjoy life because you’re fixated on the pain and uncertainty of what could happen to your feet?
Unfortunately, you’re not alone; lots of other people have similar problems. However, after successfully treating hundreds of patients who’ve had the same concerns, Atlantic Foot & Ankle Associates can legitimately tell you that you don’t have to live like this any longer. No matter your concern—from athletic injuries to cosmetic skin conditions to diabetic nerve pain—our exceedingly accomplished podiatrists have the skill and motivation to help you find relief.
Standing Together to Bring You the Foot and Ankle Relief You Need
At Atlantic Foot and Ankle, our team of highly dedicated and compassionate podiatrists are here to help you find relief. With over 65 years of experience helping sufferers get back on their feet, we’re both proud of our success record and determined to help you stand tall no matter what is bringing you down.
Hurt your ankle while playing football? Noticed an unsightly fungus after showering at the gym? Tennis shoes giving you blisters or arch pain? No matter what ails you and your feet, we’re prepared to help. Our skills and insight into diagnostics and treatment set us apart from other clinics and care facilities.
Although we have but only one focus—your feet—that focus includes a variety of distinctive service areas for your needs. Our practice areas include:
- Heel pain: Discomfort caused by tendon problems, bony growths, stress fractures, inflammation, and other ailments,
- Sports medicine and Foot and ankle trauma: Relief from sprains, broken bones, muscle fatigue, arch pain, etc.
- Skin and toenail ailments: Treatment and prevention of fungus, athlete’s foot, bacterial infections, and ingrown toenails.
- Diabetic foot care and diabetic wounds: Discomfort and pain caused by poor circulation, numbing, ulcers, infections, and the complications of neuropathy.
- Nerve-related foot problems: Complications caused by diabetic neuropathy, pinched nerves, tension, and many other causes. If a compromised nerve causes you pain, we can help relieve the stress that everyday activities have on the nerves in your feet.
- Surgery: Surgical removal of bunions, neuromas, bone spurs and growths, as well as the reconstruction of hammertoes, foot and bone abnormalities, and fallen arches.
- Comprehensive footwear diagnostics: Helping the overall support of your foot by providing measurements, advice for choosing the right shoe for specific activities, and helping you find the right fit.
Exceptional Care for Exceptional Pain
Although we’re continuously working to extend our knowledge about every possible aspect of foot and ankle conditions, we also strive to give each and every one of our clients the treatment and respect that they deserve. We believe that you should feel comfortable and secure with our services. This is why we set very high expectations for ourselves and take pride in providing exceptional and unparalleled services, such as:
- The ability to offer a wide range of treatments for your specific needs—from custom orthotics to shock wave therapy, we’re prepared to do what it takes to relieve your pain.
- State-of-the-art equipment, including diagnostic machinery and digital X-ray capability right in our offices to save you from having to make unnecessary trips to the hospital or an urgent care clinic.
- Our own acute care service for serious injuries will allow you to be seen by a physician within 48 hours (but often same-day), so you save both time and money by avoiding the emergency room.
- Compassionate care and attention to every one of our patients’ needs.
- Precise laser treatment regimens for the treatment of toenail fungal infections and neuropathy pain therapy.
- Extensive treatment options. We don’t just prescribe you medication and kick you out the door; we take the time and effort to diagnose your problem thoroughly in order to ascertain the best pain management solution for your needs.
- A conviction to making you feel comfortable and secure with your treatment.
- Participation in a wide variety of insurance programs, including Florida Health Care Plans, Humana, Medicare, and many more.
In addition to providing unparalleled care and treatment, we also strive to ensure that we’re accessible enough for you to get the care you deserve without having to go out of your way.
No one wants to hobble around town on a sprained for fractured ankle in search of a good podiatrist. That’s why, for your comfort and convenience, all four of our offices are conveniently located near major hospitals and surgery centers in the Eastern Central Florida area. In addition, all of our office locations—Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, and Orange City—proudly accept patients from across the coastal regions surrounding Flagler and Volusia Counties, including:
The Help You Need to Stand Up to Pain in Eastern Central Florida
As you sit and read this, your feet are crying out for relief. They’re trying to tell you that something is wrong. By taking one simple step you can help your feet, ensure proper treatment, start to feel better, and get back to doing the things you love. One step…and it’s not even that big.
Contact us by phone at 877-816-8826 or fill out our contact form to schedule your comprehensive appointment.
One visit can give you the tools and support you need to stand up to pain. Don’t allow discomfort to cause you to step out of your comfort zone and deny yourself the active lifestyle you cherish. Come see us today and step into the support and care you need to get back to doing the things you love.
We’re waiting to help you get back on your feet. What are you waiting for?